Get the ultimate Karting experience at Kuwait Motor Town. Karting Open Track Day is not a competition; it is a day where drivers can practice and experience the Karting track at Kuwait Motor Town.
Karting Open Track Day will be from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, STRICTLY NO SPECTATORS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- All Riders must sign a waiver at registration. For Riders under 18 years, parents must sign on behalf.
- Online registration will be closed before 24 hours of starting the session.
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, KMT can only accept contactless electronic payment (Knet/Credit Cards) for on-site registration – No CASH payments will be accepted.
- Scrutineering and Rider's briefing will be provided after sign-on.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age for participating is 16 years old. Participants must show a valid Civil ID.
- Helmets and race suit are required.
- Every driver must sign on at registration and collect a wrist band then attend a driver safety briefing before driving on the track. The instructor will explain track flags/signalling and other important information. You must fully understand the flag colours and meanings.
- Karting Open Track days are not competitive. Any stoppages or delays on track due to incidents during driving sessions will not be refunded, and session time will not be extended. NO OVERTAKING, Tandem is permitted.
- Kuwait Motor Town has the right to terminate, without notice your activity if your behavior or that of any member in the booking is deemed as violent, likely to cause damage, distress or annoyance to other clients, employees, property or anyone else. In this instance, we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation or expenses.