Get the ultimate Karting experience at Kuwait Motor Town. Karting Open Track Day is not a competition; it is a day where drivers can practice and experience the Karting track with their Kart at Kuwait Motor Town.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, 30% of Spectators' capacity will be allowed.
- Guests will be required to provide proof of vaccination based on the Ministry of Health's guidelines.
- All Riders must sign a waiver at registration. For Riders under 18 years, parents must sign on behalf.
- 2 of (assistance or pit-crew) is allowed at these events.
- Online registration will be closed before 1 hour of the session's end.
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, KMT can only accept contactless electronic payment (Knet/Credit Cards) for on-site registration – KMT will accept no CASH payments.
- KMT will provide scrutineering and Rider's briefing after sign-in.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age for participating is 16 years old. Participants must show a valid Civil ID.
- Helmets and race suit are required.
- Every driver must sign on at registration and collect a wrist band then attend a driver safety briefing before driving on the track. The instructor will explain track flags/signalling and other important information. You must fully understand the flag colours and meanings.
- Karting Open Track days are not competitive. Any stoppages or delays on track due to incidents during driving sessions will not be refunded, and Race-Control will not extend the session time. NO OVERTAKING, Tandem is permitted.
- Kuwait Motor Town has the right to terminate your activity without notice if your behaviour or that of any member in the booking is deemed violent, likely to cause damage, distress, or annoyance to other clients, employees, property, or anyone else. In this instance, we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation or expenses.