Get the ultimate Karting experience at Kuwait Motor Town. Karting Open Track Day is not a competition; it is a day where drivers can practice and experience the Karting track with their Kart at Kuwait Motor Town.
Terms & Conditions:
- All drivers must sign a waiver at registration.
- The minimum age for participating is 16 years old, and guardians must sign on behalf of those under 18.
- Only two (assistants or pit crew) are allowed on the track.
- Helmets and race suits are required for driving on the circuit.
- Every driver must sign on at registration, collect a wristband, and attend a driver safety briefing before driving on the track. The instructor will explain track flags/signaling and other important information. You must fully understand the flag colors and meanings.
- Karting Open Track days are not competitive. No overtaking, Tandem is permitted.
- Booking will close 1 hour before the session's end time.
- KMT will provide scrutineering and driver briefing after sign-in.
- KMT has a No-Refund policy. However, we can credit your Experience to another date of your choosing. For cancellation, please get in touch with us at email@example.com 72 hours before the event date.