IMPORTANT! THE COMPLETE TICKET FOR THE RELEVANT DAY MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE GATE TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE EVENT. ENTRY WILL BE DENIED SHOULD ANY PART OF THE TICKET NOT BE PRESENTED OR BECOME DETACHED.
The purchase of a ticket to gain entry to the Kuwait Motor Town venue (the “Venue”) for an event (the “Event”) constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions pursuant to which Kuwait Motor Town (“KMT”) is prepared to grant entry to the Venue and the Event. The ticket is purchased for the Event advertised. The Event is promoted by KMT.
- The ticket is purchased for the Event and for those areas of the Event and the Venue which are specified. The date of the Event and/or the support program may be subject to change by KMT, Kuwait Motor Town and/or KMT in which instance KMT will have no obligation to refund monies or exchange the ticket. Ticket holders agree that should the date of the Event alter, their ticket(s) will be issued for the altered date(s) of the Event in which case no refunds or exchanges will be available. The ticket shall remain at all time the property of KMT which has the right to recall the ticket at any time on reasonable grounds. KMT is unable to offer refunds or exchanges in respect of tickets purchased unless the Event is cancelled due to any circumstances beyond the control of KMT which are covered by relevant insurance.
- Tickets are not transferable to other events and are strictly not to be offered for resale. Tickets must only be used for personal or private use. If this ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial benefit or gain or as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement by anyone without KMT’s written authority, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event and/or the Venue. Ticket holders agree to fully indemnify KMT for all costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred as a direct result of all and any claims howsoever arising from any third parties as a result of the contravention of this term.
- KMT reserves the right to cancel any booking and be free to sell such tickets in circumstances where either a credit card has not been authorized, a check has not been honored or (if applicable) the terms of payment on any invoice have not been met.
- All tickets are security printed and should only be purchased direct from KMT or through an official ticket agency. Any attempt to present any other ticket will lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorized vendors will be prosecuted.
- KMT reserves the right to alter seat allocation without prior notice. If this is necessary for any reason, KMT will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation.
- KMT reserves the right to restrict the type (ex. 3 day, 1 day) and number of admission tickets, as well as the allocation of seating made available for public purchase. Additional capacity may be made available nearer the date of the Event. Tickets that include a roving grandstand seat for the Friday and/or Saturday and/or Sunday of the Event do not guarantee access to any particular grandstand or seat allocation and are subject to seat availability within the designated open rowing grandstands.
- Child tickets are for children aged 12 years and under at the time of the Event. KMT reserves the right to require evidence of proof of age.
- Children using a child ticket must be accompanied, and supervised at all times, by a full paying adult. Each full paying adult may bring up to a maximum of four children. Each child ticket must be of the identical status to that of the ticket presented by the accompanying adult.
- KMT reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Venue who do not comply with the Venue rules or these terms and conditions, who represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the staging of the Event or who have in their possession prohibited items, which shall include but not be limited to alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, chemicals of any kind, glass bottles (dishes or drinking vessels), metal knives, barbeques, ladders, laser devises, weapons, any offensive materials in whatever format, fireworks, flares, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols and nitrous oxide), Chinese lanterns, candles / naked flames or flagsticks, unofficial tabards, drones, large tents or large shelters. KMT further reserves the right to conduct security searches of persons and their belongings to ensure the safety of persons at the Event. Pass-outs and re-admissions to the Venue shall be granted at KMT’s discretion. Re-admission shall only be possible if a valid official pass-out is presented.
- Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited in any grandstand.
- CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of visitors, and filming and/or photography by Event Organizers. By purchasing a ticket to the Event and/or attending the Venue you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by KMT, the Organizer or the relevant third party. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by KMT or the Organizer in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes, such as merchandising or DVDs, without payment or compensation to you.
- No animals (excluding Assistance Dogs) will be admitted to the Venue or any car parks. Ticket holders who need Assistance Dogs must contact KMT to arrange this or get authorization.
- Ticket holders must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage or audio-visual footage (“Recording”), or store, record or transmit any information or other data, including official timing, results, performance, telemetry, weather or race control data (“Data”) of, at or in relation to the Event. It is forbidden to take into the Venue any equipment that may enable you to do the aforementioned acts save that personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other personal communications devices) are permitted within the Venue provided that any Recording, Data and any image, including photographic images and any still pictures derived or capable of being derived from a Recording (”Image”) of the Event that is recorded, stored and/or created thereon is used solely for personal and private non-commercial purposes. As a condition of entry to the Event ticket holders agree that (a) the use of any such Recording, Data or Image, for any form of public advertisement or display, or for profit or commercial gain or for any other purposes including without limit for display on any internet site (except the private enjoyment of the person making or storing the Recording, Data or Image) without the prior written consent of KMT is strictly forbidden and will constitute a breach of these terms and conditions for which they may be liable; (b) on request by KMT the ticket holder shall assign to FOWC in writing the copyright and all other intellectual property in any Image or Recording made at the Event; and (c) the ticket holder consents to the use by KMT (and by any third party authorized by KMT from time to time) for the purposes of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign or material) in any media worldwide and approved by KMT of any still or moving picture images taken at the Event where such image includes any image of the ticket holder and the ticket holder waives any and all of their personality and privacy rights to the extent necessary to permit such use.
- KMT will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of fire, flood or similar natural disaster, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, acts or threats of terrorism, governmental order or decrees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Official merchandising is only on sale inside the Venue or KMT’s online store. No unauthorized trading is permitted within the Venue or any official car parking facility.
- In the interests of public safety, KMT reserves the right to request ticket holders to leave the Venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event. No admission or re-admission after the end of the Event will be permitted.
- During the Event the noise level may be very loud within the Venue. In particular ticket holders are advised to wear hearing protection during races and other track activity to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- While at the Venue ticket holders should always keep to the designated paths and access all freestanding banked viewing areas with caution using steps/path as appropriate.
- Motorsport, which forms the principle activity at the Event, can be dangerous to competitors and spectators alike. In recognition of such danger, to the maximum extent permitted by law the ticket holder by their purchase and use of a ticket for the Event is deemed to irrevocably waive any and all rights/claims which they may now or at any time in the future have against, and releases from all liability and agrees not to sue and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, of KMT and any other entity connected with the ownership and/or organization of the Event, together with their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, agents, servants, representatives and contractors, for any personal injury, death, damage or loss of any kind that the ticket holder may suffer or sustain or cause as a result of or in connection with the ticket holder’s presence at the Event.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit the liability of any party in respect of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited at law. The exclusions and limitations of liability in these terms and conditions are for the benefit of all parties and can be directly enforced by them.
- Statutory rights are not affected. If a ticket holder has a grievance to raise please ensure that this is done within one month of the Event, otherwise KMT may not be able to consider the grievance.
- KMT reserves the right to levy an administration fee for any changes to a booking.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Kuwait’s law and the parties shall submit exclusively to the Courts of Kuwait.
Please keep this ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated. KMT will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets, and are not obliged to re-issue such lost or stolen tickets.